US Government Specified U.S. Navy Jack / Don't Tread On Me Flag
Our US Government Specified U.S. Navy Jack nylon outdoor flag meets US Government specifications and is manufactured in accordance with US Code, Title 4.
This Government Specified U.S. Navy Jack manufactured with heavy weight outdoor grade nylon. These Navy Jack flags are printed in vibrant colors and finished with proper ring and snap for attachment to your halyard. 3 ft 9 3/4 inch X 2 ft 8 9/16 inch Navy Don't Tread on Me Nylon R&S Size 7.
GS flags are made in accordance with U.S. Code, Title 4. Title 4 US Government Specified features include:
- Exclusive Perma-Nyl high-tenacity, industrial strength-70 denier light weight nylon flags
- Lock-stitched seams, material and color matched thread
- Best 2-ply, mercerized cotton bunting
- Heavy canvas duck heading constructed to government specification
- #2 rolled rim, brass, toothed grommets
- Official government size (1:1.9) hoist fly ratio
The First Navy Jack is an early variation of the United States Naval ensign using the rattlesnake. The Navy Jack was first put in to service by Benjamin Franklin, beaming its well known warning – "DON’T TREAD ON ME"